Monday, November 24, 2014

Vampire

When I was a little kid I was scared of vampires. I read Dracula in elementary school and it scared me bad. But I got over that fear before 5th grade. then a few years later I entered the realm of cryptozoology, and I developed the fear once more. Archaeologists in Venice found strange remains of a woman with a brick wedged in her mouth. This was a ritual used to kill vampires in ancient Venice. There have been other smiler remains have been found in Poland. I was at giant eagle and passed a cart full of melons. One of these melons had two tooth marks on it. It looked just like something with fangs bit it. I got a picture and moved along. In the spaghetti section I found a huge purple garlic. It was sitting on a rack as far from the garlic section as you could get. I know its just coincidence but it seems that in the world of cryptozoology there is no coincidence. What do you think? Real or fake? Post your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment